Activist has been supporting the London Library Change Programme in which London’s library services have been collaborating to deliver savings and improve efficiency. Read More
Help with your library service
Whether you are interested in exploring the strategic options for the future of your library service; want experienced support to implement your preferred new service model; or want to find out how to save money from your library service, Activist’s specialist library team can help.
Our team are leaders in the field of library transformation and have a track record which includes:
- Supporting the North of England’s largest library shared service programme.
- Advising on the establishment of charitable trusts.
- Creating and launching local authority trading companies.
- Using customer insight to remodel a library service.
- Implementing projects to redesign a library network and integrate other services.
- Supporting library service outsourcing.
- Facilitating strong partnerships and sector-led improvement.
If you would like to have a quick word to find out how we can help, do ring or click here to email us.