Activist has helped three public service organisations in Herefordshire to set up a joint venture company to provide shared back office services. The vision of the partners, the results so far and the eventual savings are impressive. Read more.
Help with setting up a company
Whether you are interested in exploring your strategic options or setting up a new trading company, social enterprise or trust model, Activist can help. Our specialist team are leaders in helping authorities to set up new service models. Our track record includes:
- Carrying out option appraisals for new service models.
- Evaluating and assessing the viability of the new enterprise.
- Creating and launching local authority trading companies.
- Advising on the establishment of charitable trusts.
- Establishing business development frameworks to win new contracts.
- Getting the contracts sorted out and facilitating strong partnerships.
- Supporting change management and resolving TUPE and pensions issues.
- Helping to get the best out of external lawyers and control costs.
Our experience means that we can help you with a low-cost, fast-track process and can help you to avoid the pitfalls. If you would like to have a word to find out how we can help, do ring or click here to email us.